Circle of Life Hospice's Annual Fund Campaign provides critical operational support for programs and services that meet our community's need for the highest quality end of life care. Annual contributions from the community make possible all that we do for patients and families in our care. Yet we are constantly stretched to reach the patients and families who come to us in need of our services. That is why Circle of Life Hospice runs its Hospice Annual Fund Campaign -- to secure core support for the programs and services that we provide to patients and families every day. These programs are essential to our mission to care for the whole person and his or her family as they face end-of-life illness. In addition to quality hospice and palliative care, the programs and services that are supported through the Circle of Life Hospice Annual Fund Campaign include:
- After Hours Care, where our hospice nurses respond to urgent "after hours" calls from caregivers and families in need of assistance.
- Extensive bereavement support including individual and family counseling, drop-in groups, and community grief and loss programs.
- Meals That Matter, providing families who are with a loved one in the Circle of Life Hospice Inpatient Home with meals so that the do not have to leave their side.
- Outreach and education on end of life issues through Speakers Bureau and staff workshops and training.
- Charity Care, which ensures hospice services are available to low-income and uninsured patients and families through the Patient Care Fund.