Circle of Life Hospice-
Walking beside you on the journey of living, dying, and death
Hospice is a choice. It is a choice to live each day to the fullest with dignity, respect, and comfort. At Circle of Life Hospice, we walk beside you and your family through your final journey. We offer pain and symptom management, as well as emotional and spiritual support and end-of-life education.
Hospice care is a special kind of care for those facing a life-limiting, terminal illness. Hospice care focuses on quality of life, comfort, and dignity for the patient and family. Hospice offers high-quality care for patients dealing with any terminal illness. We care for people of all ages and walks of life. If you or your family are facing end-of-life issues, Circle of Life is here for you.
Circle of Life provides:
• medical management by specialized physicians and nurse practitioners
• regular home visits by skilled hospice RN's and social workers
• home health aides who visit and provide personal care
• nurses on-call for assistance and in-home visits for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• specialized consultation, treatment and medications related to comfort and the life-limiting illness
• medical equipment and supplies
• hospice inpatient care for symptom management and respite
• availability of chaplains who specialize in end-of-life care
• volunteer support
• bereavement and grief support